- Zöe’s favourite shoes are a pair of red sparkly stilettoes because they're gorgeous and like Dorothy’s shoes from The Wizard of Oz.
- Zöe grew up in Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland
- She was in the school choir, hockey team and also won the Handwriting Cup
- She joined the Brownies and then the Girl Guides
- Zöe has a law degree and is a qualified solicitor
- Konnie’s favourite shoes are Ugg boots because they’re so very snuggly
- Konnie's star sign is Cancer
- When she was young, her favourite hobby was drawing
- Her favourite foods are ice-cream and roast dinner
- Konnie loves to lounge about in comfy clothes
- Gethin’s favourite shoes are rugby boots or trainers because he loves playing sport
- Gethin is qualified to fly a plane
- He loves bananas covered in custard
- Gethin has been the leader of three county choirs
- Gethin has only been ice-skating three times. The first time he broke his arm and on both other occasions he fell over and was concussed!
- Andy’s favourite shoes are trainers – so much more comfortable than shoes!
- Andy’s favourite subject at school was P.E. because he loves sport
- The craziest thing he’s done on Blue Peter so far was the heli-bungee on the Summer Expedition
- Andy can breakdance and beat-box. A lot of his friends call him “Andy Beatz”!
- When Andy was younger, his favourite hobby was going rollerblading with his friends
Photo Credits: UNICEF UK/2006/Blue Peter